Join an Architecture and Interior Design firm established for 30 years with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The firm works across several sectors including hospitality, education, community and more. The position is based within the firm's Melbourne studio located in Richmond.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Marketing Manager to be based in the firm's Melbourne studio. The role will service both the Melbourne and Brisbane office and be responsible for marketing and business development across both studios. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the firm's directors and be involved in the growth and development of the firm.
Day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Marketing management
- Managing tender submissions
- Management of the practice's social platforms and digital media strategies
- Ongoing liaison with the Directors in regard to strategic objectives
- BD focus including researching new business opportunities, networking, PR
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar capacity within an architecture, design or property management firm is essential
- Proficiency using the entire Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign is essential
- Strong ability to work independently within a national team
- Experience working in a consultative capacity
- Ability to travel between Melbourne and Brisbane studios as required
- Amazing opportunity to work within a growing and energetic architecture practice
- Make the role your own
- Interstate travel
- Work alongside talented and passionate design professionals
Please use the links provided to apply for this position. For additional information please call ph. 03 9908 2082.