- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 18 month contract: $515 per day (inclusive of super)
What Will You Do?
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build the annual event plan to deliver defined event lead targets
- Design, develop and deliver scalable events that drive engagement across multiple geographies both virtual and physical
- Build strong working relationships with industry associations building joint event marketing programs.
- Manage post event campaign reporting to ensure that business objectives are being achieved and resources used efficiently.
- 5 years leading event marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years regional event/campaign experience
- Understanding of marketing automation frameworks and platforms (Eloqua or Gotowebinar, Swoogo).
- Experience in working with channel/reseller partners preferred.
- Strong understanding of event demand generation and social media channels.
- Strong planning & event execution experience
- Post campaign analysis and closed loop reporting.