Our client is a next generation company registration platform helping everyday individuals to navigate the complex hurdles associated with registering a company by providing a quick, easy and fully automated registration platform.
As the marketing manager you will shape the direction of this internationally expanding company. You will be required to create marketing campaigns with expansive reach and be the driving force accelerating their already rapid growth.
You will also need to deliver a full stack approach consisting of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Facebook Advertising, Display Advertising, Content Marketing and Email Marketing (including Automation).
What will I be responsible for?
- Have a growth focus to the entire marketing stack with a large element of ROI generating activities.
- "Own" the entire marketing stack including digital and traditional
- Lead the strategic direction of our brand
- Increase brand awareness and brand retention
- Execute the marketing component of our key strategic partnerships
- Test and scale new channels beyond SEM, including display ads, re-marketing and social media campaigns
- Create an A/B testing roadmap for web optimisation, collaborate with designers and writers, and execute and report on tests
- Develop automated email marketing campaigns including setting strategy, testing and launching, and analysing results
- Develop a content marketing strategy to educate our potential customers on all aspects of their business (starting, running, closing)
- Monitor metrics daily, track KPIs, and act on any trends you observe
- Understand our customers and build a sense of community amongst them
The ideal candidate:
- Strong determination to commit to a strategic roadmap and deliver ROI positive project outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree qualified in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a marketing position
- A demonstrated excellence in campaign set-up and execution
- Have exceptional verbal and written skills - attention to detail
- Possess strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple stakeholders and ability to influence
- Be well-articulated and have the proven ability to work cross-functionally to collaborate
- Ability to 'think like a customer' and communicate offering accordingly
- Have a strong creative sense!
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Make a difference: we're not just another online start-up: we're disrupting the entire professionals' services industry.
- Have the creative freedom to develop your own marketing campaigns
- Work in a relaxed and friendly working environment in Pyrmont; filled with diverse cultures and ideas
- Full time $100k