This dyanmic company is an award-winning wine distributor based in Newcastle. Working closely with a small number of like-minded, family owned wineries, they are a constant innovator and market leader in the wine game.
About the Role:
As the Marketing Executive, this is going to be a hands-on type of role. You are going to need to get stuck in, in everything from social media, to launching campaigns, to creating promotional material for the sales teams.
- Develop content for fundraising, donor and stakeholder communications internally and externally.
- Assist in development and implementation of fundraising marketing and promotional initiatives both on and offline.
- Develop content and implement across the companies social media channels and website
- Assist in the development of creative concepts for brand and campaign messages.
The Successful Candidate:
- Experience with a broad range of marketing - 3+ years
- Dynamic, hungry, switched on and accountable
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and well as very strong skills in prioritization
- Solid experience in managing social media and affecting online communities.
- FMCG or Ecomm background for bonus points
- A hands-on, team orientated, get the job done approach
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Salary depedning on experience
- Working alongside a very successful team, in a growing company.
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- Lots of Wine
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted