- Global healthy Food/Tech company - North Sydney
- Holistic marketing approach
- Huge growth phase, excellent long-term progression
- $65-80k + super
Marketing Executive for a global healthy food company. Fun and dynamic team with a passion for health and good food!
As a global company in the healthy food industry, this rapidly growing producer has just signed up with major players in the distribution and retail space and is looking to further their share in the Australian market through building and tapping into their customer base. They have a healthy, fun-filled and passionate start-up feel to their office and are in a huge growth phase with real long-term progression opportunities ahead.
As the Marketing Manager, this is going to be a hands-on type of role. You are going to need to get stuck in, in everything from social media, to launching campaigns, to store activations. You will help drive the global marketing strategy, implement it in Australia and consistently liaise with the other parts of the world to implement best practice (with an Aussie twist of course).
- Implement data and insight driven market plans covering multiple channels including direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events, etc.
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention, and overall online improvements
- Implement and oversee the delivery of the marketing activities designed around launches and ongoing business development
- Input into the development of the group annual content plan and direction.
- Working cross functionally and with external agencies as required.
- Enabling the sales team by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations.
The Ideal Person
FULL WORKING RIGHTS, NO WORKING HOLIDAY VISAS
- Experience with a broad range of marketing - 3+ years
- Dynamic, hungry, switched on and accountable
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and well as very strong skills in prioritization
- Solid experience in managing social media and affecting online communities.
- FMCG or Ecomm background for bonus points
- A hands-on, team orientated, get the job done approach
- Generous base + super depending on experience
- Opportunity for Equity Scheme
- Huge progression opportunities
- A chance to really impact and make your mark on a global brand
- A funny, hardworking and passionate team, both locally and internationally
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be