Marketing Coordinator - Sports Event Company
Exciting larger than life company in a period of huge growth. Delivering numerous sporting events across the country to an engaged customer. Great culture and a dream work place for the right person, a caring organisation which has large fundraising and charity networks. This will be a perfect position for the right person. Welcoming culture and a passionate environment.
- Reporting across all channels through production data on website traffic volumes, call volume, revenue and all relevant metrics, to drive future marketing activity
- Assiting the marketing manager with content strategy across email and social media channels to increase the database and increase overall engagement with the brand.
- Update documents and manuals as required and train new staff on systems
- Responsibility for assiting the team with targeted marketing campaigns across both traditional and digital platforms to attract further booking numbers from within Australia
- Qualification in Marketing or relevant degree
- Drivers licence
- Right to work in Australia (no working holiday visa's and no sponsorship available)
- Extensive experience gained within driving sales revenue across a variety of online and traditional platforms ideally gained within the Sports industry/Events
- Strong digital marketing experience gained within a professional environment along with top tier business acumen and proven leadership capability.
- Experience with brand building
- Coordinate local agencies to ensure key brand values and strategies are implemente
- Competitive salary,
- Career progression within a fun and welcoming environment
- Internal Education
To apply for this opportunity, please either click the "apply" button or send your resume (Word Doc) to Ben@Denovo.com