- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $300 + super p/d.
A Marketing Associate position is currently available and offered on a 12 month contract basis. This role is based out of the firm's Sydney CBD office (due to COVID restrictions this role will commence remotely with the view to return to the office in due course).
Responsibilities will include;
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns via available channels as outlined by Senior teams.
- Schedule, setup and coordinate key tactical events on our annual calendar.
- Coordinate opportunities to integrate with campaigns and initiatives from the wider marketing team.
- Copywriting in conjunction with messaging hierarchy and brand guidelines to build customer communications, content, assets and go-to-market materials.
- Support in acquisition initiatives - search, social, PR, display and media partnerships.
- Track, measure and report on active campaigns.
- Support internal marketing team specialists across web-dev, marketing automation, PR, lifecycle and SEO to drive cross-team initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile - experience working in fast-paced environment
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent organisational skills - demonstrable experience juggling different campaigns and deadlines.