Managing ConsultantWe have an opportunity available for an experienced Managing Consultant to join our business in a key appointment. You will be a successful 360 degree Recruiter who has also managed a small team of consultants with a proven track record of meeting individual and team financial targets.
Not only we will provide the tools, resources and support you need to succeed but we will also pay an attractive base salary and highly competitive commission structure.
What do we ask in return?
It's simple. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Recruiters who can perform a 360-degree role with minimal supervision. You will be an expert in your chosen sector and command respect from clients and candidates in your network. It goes without saying that you will be a proven high biller.
Essential criteria for this role include the following;
- Specialist with an industry sector ideally civils / infrastructure
- Proven history as a high biller
- Experience managing a team of consultants (up to 5)
The benefits of this role include;
- Take on a key role within the business
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence, Industry leading CRM, Seek Talent Search, marketing support and many other resources
- Competitions and Incentives
- Ongoing training and professional development
If you're interested in applying, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.