This is a newly created opportunity with an immediate start (via remote working arrangements).
Reporting into a very successful but approachable Partner, you will provide leadership by supervising a team of technically strong accountants and be the main point of contact for your clients.
You will be involved with mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships and compliance obligations.
To be considered you will have:
- Have a minimum of 6 years' public practice experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with supervising and training junior staff
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and delegate work
- A pathway to management and further for the right person
- Be exposed to a high amount of consulting
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park
- 2 big staff functions per year
- Casual dress Friday's with afternoon drinks and nibbles
- subsidized gym membership
- Free parking
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.