This is a newly created opportunity with an immediate start (via remote working arrangements).
Working alongside a very successful but approachable Partner, you will provide leadership by managing a team of technically strong accountants and be the main point of contact for your clients.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, compliance, and new client on-boarding.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $800k or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with leading a team of 8+ staff
- Experience with reviewing work, mentoring and business developing.
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- A pathway to partnership for the right person
- Be exposed to a high amount of consulting
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 big staff functions per year
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Pathway to partnership for the right person
- Regular staff social events and charity fundraising days
- Casual dress Friday's with afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
- subsidized gym membership
- Free parking
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.