They are a close-knit team of motivated and technically strong accountants. Some being with the firm for 15 years! They provide monthly internal and external training, offer flexible working arrangements, have team lunches, morning teas and charity events and work in a beautiful modern office with bayside views.
Due to a pending retirement, they are looking for someone who is serious about partnership / equity.
Working alongside a very successful but approachable Partner, you will provide leadership by managing a team of technically strong accountants and be the main point of contact for your clients.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, compliance, and new client on-boarding.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $800k or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with leading a team
- Experience with reviewing work, mentoring and business developing.
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Be ready to step into a Partnership role within 2 years
- A pathway to partnership
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mature, friendly and social team
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.