Manager - Risk Analytics
Leading international business and growing team
CBD offices | excellent career opportunity
Our client is an international professional services business who are currently growing their Risk & Analytics team in Sydney CBD.
As a Team Manager, you will work closely with business managers, Partners and department heads, leading teams to provide vital insights and reporting to help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies.
- Manage team of Consultants and Analysts
- Oversee the design of analytical solutions
- Work with stakeholders to identify trends and complex data patterns
- Lead data interpretations and communicate to clients
- Identify and evaluate organizational risks - recommend process and system changes
- Evaluate reliability of source information
- Financial & Statistical modelling
You must have at least 3 years of experience in a Data Analyst and management roles and ideally have previously worked in financial or professional services. You will have excellent communication skills and be adept at translating complex data and information to non-technical stakeholders.
Specific experience and skill-set:
- Team management experience
- Specialisation skills in a specific are - i.e. Risk, Payroll, Conduct, Financial Crime
- Solid SQL knowledge and database management
- Good range of technical ability in relation to data analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Data visualisation experience - Tableau ideally
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related
- Enjoy working with clients within data analysis