An exciting opportunity has become available for someone who has experience with managing a portfolio of clients and reviewing work and who is ready to take the step towards partnership. Due to a pending retirement, the successful person will be working very closely with the Managing Director and be groomed for Partnership.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $800k or more
- CA / CPA qualified
- Experience with reviewing work
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Long-Term career opportunity, pathway to Partnership
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park & transport at the front door
- Charity fundraisers
- Friendly, collaborative and family feel team
- Flexible working arrangements
- 2 big staff functions per year
This is a full-time role, however this firm can provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)