Manager - Bayside Chartered Accounting FirmOur client is a Chartered firm in beautiful modern offices, Bayside location. They have been in operation for over 40 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for a supervisor who is ready for a chance to step up or an experienced manager that is looking for a change.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that have truly thrived during difficult times. They have not reduced hours, salaries or had any layoffs. If you are looking for a firm that you will enjoy going to everyday, have interesting and challenging work and most importantly job security – this is it!
- Minimum 6 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Experience with reviewing work
- Be CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience in a mid-tier environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Driven to succeed, motivated and a great communicator
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Benefits of working here include:
- Tax banter and webinars
- Internal training
- Clear career pathways
- Paid birthday off
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Work from home options
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.
**Due to a high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.