Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Provide support to client and their team on a daily basis
- Work with senior management within the business on budgets, invoicing, cost reconciliation, accounts payable
- Management of grant funding
- Review and finalise month end Management Reports
- Oversee and review the AP / AR / Payroll and bookkeeping
- Oversee and manage the Audit and end of year process
- Providing assistance to wider BAS team on an ad hoc basis
- Assist in reviewing and overseeing other year-end tax compliance work for the division.
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Minimum of three years' experience in a business services role within a reputable Australian firm, or in a similar role within any industry
- CA / CPA qualification
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with clients and internal team members
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of all accounting products including Cloud solutions.
- A knowledge of NFP or the aged care industry will be highly regarded.
- Flexible working arrangements, work from home and part-time school hours
- Monthly training
- Health and well-being programs including subsidised gym memberships, stand up desks and weekly in-house Pilates!
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities
- A great culture and working environment
- Career progression
- Staff social and charity events
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
This is a part-time role. Ideally you will work shorter hours over 5 days. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.