- Bring your years of Major Loss expertise to a Supervisor role with a prominent Insurance Builder!
- Melbourne based
- Fully Maintained vehicle, phone and tech provided
- Work to deliver Repair Solutions for Insured Customers in need!
- Up to $130,000 + super (dependent on experience)
Our client is a reputable Insurance Builder with a commitment to excellence. Servicing major Insurance clients across the nation, our client prides themselves on their people achieving quality outcomes, and in turn supports and cares for these people.
A rare opportunity is now available to work as a Major Loss Supervisor in the Melbourne area for a leading Insurance Builder working with major insurers to deliver residential and commercial claims solutions.
We are looking for a candidate who can bring their supervisory and building technical knowledge and apply it to repair claim solutions.
- On-site supervisory role for major loss claims, projects scaling from $50,000 - $2 million+
- Deliver exceptional repair solutions for insureds
- Liaise with administration group, coordinate contractors to provide timely outcomes for clients
- 5 years experience in Insurance Building, Major Loss
- 10 years Construction Supervisor experience
- Supervisor Licence
- Cert IV Building and Construction
- Sound building technical knowledge
- Professional and client focussed
- Experience in major loss ($150,000+ claims)
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Strong attention to detail