MAJOR LOSS SUPERVISOR - Insurance Repairs
- Friendly and dynamic team culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Be rewarded for your hard work
A national industry leader in insurance repair building has an opportunity for a Site Supervisor with Major Loss experience to join their dynamic Sydney based team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking motivated Site Supervisors who are able to perform in their role and also add a little something special to the team as they continue to grow.
Reporting to offices in either Homebush or Glenwood locations.
Supervision of 20 - 50 jobs at any one time, including major loss works in the Greater Sydney Metro area.
Some interstate travel might be required in the case of a major event.
Salary package dependant on industry experience.
Attractive salary package, great work culture and room to grow career.
- Experience in a similar role as a Site Supervisor for insurance repair projects.
- Excellent industry understanding within insurance repairs
- Exposure to Major Loss highly advantageous
- Trade Background preferred (Carpenter or otherwise)
- Well-presented and professional work ethic
- Competitive team player, able to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to handle large volume
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Willing to learn, up-skill and develop yourself further
- Strong computer skills - competent in Outlook and Word
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org