ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of Australia’s largest Waste Management organisations, catering to clients in all verticals. They provide a solution-based service to small to large business across the Industrial, Healthcare, Catering, Commercial, Retail, Government and Education sectors.
Over the years they have developed a fantastic culture of professionals who support one another, lead by example, openly discuss ideas and strive for their individual and collective goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with major key clients, exploring the market for new industry segments to grow into and generating new business. You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director and working with the team to establish a new industry segment and product range to go suit.
Package for this role is 95K base + 16K Car allowance + Commissions + Super
- Generate profitable revenue growth by utilising a consultative selling approach to existing and prospective customers across defined markets
- Develop and execute business plans related to prospecting and closing sales to achieve budgeted revenue goals and deliver value to the organization
- Drive new business growth by running tenders and developing proposals for prospective customers across defined markets
- Maintain a detailed and active pipeline of growth opportunities which are reviewed regularly to maximise follow-up and success
- Ensure all account activity and pipeline data is accurately recorded and managed within the company’s CRM system
- Manage existing business relationships to achieve revenue targets
- Create detailed records of customer meetings & actions, to be consolidated into monthly written customer reports
- Support National Key Accounts efforts as required, including providing reporting on Key Performance Indicators for specific clients within the Major Account Manager’s portfolio
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales/account management role
- Demonstrated track record in sales, demonstrating account growth performance across a diverse portfolio
- Strong reasoning abilities, including defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Positive attitude towards both internal and external customers
- Firm adherence to the management and control of confidential information;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, and experience with a CRM platform
- Tertiary qualifications although not essential will be highly regarded.
- Be a part of a Global Business
- Take front stage during a high growth period
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- Excellent remuneration
- Opportunity to manage
Click apply to send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com