Due to growth, this reputable and well established national transport and distribution business is looking for a qualified Maintenance Fitter to maintain and service the Longreach and Extendable Sortation system. Enjoy this full time role and work Monday to Friday 8am- 5pm.
- Maintain plant and manual handling equipment
- Keep the Longreach extendable and sortation system in ongoing production
- Develop conveyor system budgets
- Coordinate all tasks associated with the general maintenance of branch facilities
- Ensure targets related to turnaround times are continuously achieved and improved
You will possess:
- Fitter / Engineering trade qualification
- Previous experience with maintenance and operation of automated parcel sortation systems
- High standard of execution
- Strong communication skills with high attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
This role is paying $35 per hour as per the award and is available for an immediate start. Please apply today.