Loss Adjuster - Property Claims
A leading catastrophe management and property claims specialist with international presence has an exciting opportunity for a Loss Adjuster to join their dynamic team in Eastern Suburbs, Sydney.
- Excellent company culture
- Perks include free gym membership and on-site parking
- Room to grow in the role
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be the first point of contact for the clients (Insurance companies) and will proactively resolve our customer's claims alongside a dedicated team.
You will be reviewing and managing job files, assessment reports and making indemnity decisions on claims.
You will be coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to drive a professional and suitable outcome for each and every customer, by utilising and further developing your skills across case management, policy reviews, problem solving and relationship building coupled with exceptional customer service skills.
Salary $75k + super
- 2+ years Loss Adjusting experience with an insurance company or insurance claims management company
- Loss Adjusting qualifications highly advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PDS knowledge
- Attention to detail, ownership and accountability
- Proficient computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Flexible with working hours (as surge requires).
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com