Join a well-established business providing a lighting design service to their clients. Projects typically involve high end residences.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILTIES
This position will be offered on a 6 month fixed term contract (possible extension beyond 6 months)
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct professional sales presentations to potential clients
- Take detailed briefs from clients to identify the right design and product outcome that will deliver on client needs, expectations and budget
- Create lighting plans & revisions, documentation and specify appropriate lighting products.
- Provide project quotes to clients.
- Interact with clients and site associates and professionally handle complex lighting problems that may arise.
- Oversee all Projects and direct Project Co-ordinator to ensure projects are delivered on time and deliver or exceed divisional revenue and margin targets.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Min 3 years' experience as a Lighting Designer
- Experience with Lighting Design software
- Experience specifying architectural and decorative lighting for either residential or commercial projects
- A solid technical knowledge of lighting
- Time management & project management skills are essential
- Comfortable with carrying out sales presentations (selling our Lighting Plan service) as well as site meetings with multiple stakeholders including clients, builders, architects, designers and electricians
- Very strong attention to detail
- Immediate start
- Great location in Sydney's inner city
- Established and well-regarded Lighting company
Please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Alternatively apply using the link provided.