Legal Secretary / PA - Disputes
Legal PA / Secretary - Disputes
**$60,000 + super upwards (dependent on experience)**
**Work for one of the top global law firms**
**Incredible Melbourne CBD offices**
A leading, global top-tier firm is seeking to hire an experienced PA to support their commercial disputes team.
The department is supportive and close knit, working across some of the most interesting and complex investigations and disputes in the country.
The role of the legal secretary will be to offer close support to a Partner and lawyers within the team by way of document production, extensive use of the file management system, diary management, administrative assistance and client contact.
Other duties will include brief preparation, completion of appropriate forms on behalf of lawyers and drafting basic correspondence. You will be heavily involved and relied on to deliver exceptional client service and as such will be a valuable team member.
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA, preferably within litigation
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 60wpm+
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Online complex diary management experience
- Experience in the preparation of documentation relevant to litigation or insurance law such as preparing briefs
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in person, via telephone and email; offering good service and assistance to clientele in the absence of their lawyer
- Ability to communicate with courts and other experts/professionals coherently and professionally
- Administrative experience such as filing, faxing, scanning photocopying and binding documents
In return the firm offer a competitive salary, outstanding resources and opportunities for professional development. Located in beautiful offices with first rate facilities, you will be close to multiple public transport links.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo on 04 23 667 274. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.