Legal PA / Secretary - Litigation - Melbourne CBD
$60,000 + super upwards (Dependent on experience)
A leading commercial, family and disputes law firm is seeking to hire an experienced level Litigation PA to support their award-winning team.
The litigation department has strong reputation for its extensive knowledge and many years of experience encompassing most areas of the law so as to be able to effectively litigate claims in the courts and tribunals.
The role of the legal secretary will be to offer close support to lawyers within the team by way of document production, extensive use of the file management system, diary management, administrative assistance and client contact as well as managing the billing process.
Other duties will include brief preparation, lodging court documents, completion of appropriate forms on behalf of lawyers and drafting basic correspondence.
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA specifically within litigation
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 60wpm+
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Online complex diary management experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in person, via telephone and email; offering good service and assistance to clientele in the absence of their lawyer
- Ability to communicate with courts and other experts/professionals coherently and professionally
- Administrative experience such as filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding documents
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for professional development along with benefits such as additional time off each work.
If you are interested in working in a supportive and rewarding environment, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo on 04 23 667 274. Please email your CV to email@example.com. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.