Legal PA / Secretary - Family Law - Brisbane CBD
$55,000 + super upwards (Dependent on experience)
A leading firm in the family legal world is seeking to hire an intermediate level family law PA to support their award-winning team.
The team is led by highly regarded partners and is recognised for providing quality advice, outcomes and service. The team handles a broad range of complex and challenging work for high net worth individuals.
The role of the legal secretary will be to offer close support to lawyers within the team by way of document production, extensive use of the file management system, diary management, administrative assistance and client contact.
Other duties will include disclosure preparation, completion of appropriate forms on behalf of lawyers and monthly billing duties.
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA specifically within family law.
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 60wpm+.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Online complex diary management experience
- Experience in the preparation of documentation relevant to family law practice such as disclosures and forms
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in person, via telephone and email; offering good service and assistance to clientele in the absence of their lawyer
- Ability to communicate with courts and other professionals coherently and professionally
- Administrative experience such as filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding documents
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for professional development along with benefits such as additional time off each work.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, please contact Jenny at Denovo on 0473 745 468. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.