Legal PA / Secretary - Family Law
Legal PA / Secretary - Family - Melbourne CBD
$60,000 - $80,000 (Dependent on experience)
A leading Melbourne boutique firm is seeking to hire a PA for the family department.
The firm have an excellent reputation across the full range of legal sectors and particularly deal with high end clients. Their family team is no exception; they offer assistance with property, parenting, divorce, de-facto and domestic violence matters; some of which include international and complex issues.
The role of the legal PA will be to offer close support to lawyers within the team by way of document production, extensive use of the file management system, diary management, administrative assistance and client contact.
Other duties will include drafting basic family related documents from precedents and personal knowledge, billing duties and liaising with courts and mediators.
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA specifically within family law
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 65wpm+
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Online complex diary management experience
- Experience in the preparation of documentation relevant to family law such as advices
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in person, via telephone and email; offering good service and assistance to clientele in the absence of their lawyer
- Ability to communicate with courts and other experts/professionals coherently and professionally
- Administrative experience such as filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding documents
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for professional development in a quality environment.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, please contact Jenny at Denovo on 0473 745 468. Please email your CV to email@example.com. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.