Legal PA / Secretary - Defendant Insurance - Sydney CBD
$60,000 + super upwards (Dependent on experience)
A leading firm in the insurance legal world is seeking to hire an experienced level Defendant Insurance PA to support their award-winning team.
The department is recognised throughout the insurance claims industry for producing high quality advice and delivering exceptional service. The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance (including public liability, CTP, product liability and professional indemnity files) and acts for the biggest names in the insurance industry both locally and overseas.
The role of the legal secretary will be to offer close support to lawyers within the team by way of document production, extensive use of the file management system, diary management, administrative assistance and client contact.
Other duties will include brief preparation, completion of appropriate forms on behalf of lawyers and drafting basic correspondence.
- Experience as a legal secretary or PA specifically within defendant insurance.
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 60wpm+.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Online complex diary management experience
- Experience in the preparation of documentation relevant to insurance law such as preparing briefs
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in person, via telephone and email; offering good service and assistance to clientele in the absence of their lawyer
- Ability to communicate with courts and other experts/professionals coherently and professionally
- Administrative experience such as filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying and binding documents
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for professional development along with benefits such as additional time off each work.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo on 04 23 667 274. Please email your CV to email@example.com. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.