$35 - $38 p/h
Leading Hand required for a leading Landscape and Civil business operating in Sydney for 30 years. The company focus on projects for a range of sectors including builders, government, developers and contractors.
Great opportunity to join a growing organisation with genuine progression opportunities. You will be working closely with the Site Foreman on a number of iconic landscape and civil projects in Sydney.
You can expect a collaborative environment and the opportunity to strengthen your skillset, broaden your knowledge of civil projects and work across various sectors in the industry.
Duties will include:
- Management of site staff in the Forperson's absence
- Ensuring quality of construction is to the set industry and company standard
- Management of the construction program
- Working closely with contractors and customers
- Being the go to person on site and motivating the team
- Experience in a similar position large scale civil/ landscape projects
- Comfortable mentoring and stepping in when there is a porblem on site
- Understanding of both Civil and Landscape (Bonus)
What we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work across exciting projects in Civil and landscape
If this sounds like it would be of interest please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org