My client is looking for an experienced Leading Hand on a permanent basis, you must be from a Carpentry background as you will be on the tools 80 tools/20 leading.
A very well-respected carpentry business that works on major million-dollar home renovations as well as commercial mixed-use projects. This is a family run business that operates as a tightly knit team, a helpful can-do attitude and a professional business, always.
- You will be conducting one site at a time (once you are more settled in you will be in charge of 2).
- You will have approx 4-6 Carpenters that you will be responsible for.
- You will lead toolbox talks each morning to instruct the Carpenters what needs to be completed by the end of each day.
- You will be working on various projects throughout NSW, mostly within 1 hours drive from CBD, Eastern Suburbs - Maroubra, Randwick etc.
- You will be working on Luxury Home builds, all internal works alongside other trades, as well as working within a commercial environment on mixed-use builds.
- Your hours will be Monday - Friday, 7AM - 3:30PM with a 30 minute break, any overtime will be discussed day by day.
- You will be given the opportunity to progress into a Site Foreman once you have displayed your best attributes towards this role.
My client is starting at the Royal Randwick Hospital, the John Holland stadium job, a job at Rouse Hill and Paramatta. This is an extremely urgent role, you will meet with the owner of the business this week and start the following week should you be successful.