A family-run company with a tight-knit culture, they really put their employees first and cater to your needs. They work on Luxury Residential, Commercial builds (they have just obtained a contract on the new stadium with John Holland) as well as hospitals, educational builds and so on.
You will be leading a team of guys from project to project, there will be various tasks that need to be completed, some may be on your own or with your team. You will be working directly with the owner of the business.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- You will be expected to have extensive Carpentry knowledge. worked on-site for a minimum of 5 years as well as leading other Trades whether that be Carpenters and Apprentices.
- Experience within luxury residential, internal framework and fixtures, installs of bathrooms, kitchens, used to working with high-end cabinets etc.
- You will also be working on commercial projects such as Hospitals, Educational sites so previous work experience on such jobs would be a bonus.
- You will have roughly 4-6 Tradesmen to oversee, as stated above some jobs you will be completing on your own or with one guy, and the most would be 6.
- You must have transport and tools, you do not need to have an extensive tool kit as anything out of the ordinary will be supplied, but as a Leading role, you will be expected to jump on and off jobs, go somewhere last min (rarely), or to get materials.
I have worked with this business for a long time, I have many tradesmen that have a long tenure there and they love working for someone who really values them and the skill that they bring.
You will be rewarded for solid efforts and your time and knowledge that you bring to this role.
The team go out and socialise together, share similar interests and you will become very close with them instantly, I often receive feedback/pictures of the team that I placed there working together eating doughnuts and having a laugh as well as getting their head down and getting the job done.
This role will not be on the market for long so either apply below, give me a call on 0498016335 or send me your resume to email@example.com