A permanent position is currently available for a Lead Generation / Appointment Setter (Recruitment Partnership Manager). This position will be based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Market map recruitment industry and identify prospective leads
- Reach out to leads through various sources including LinkedIn, Mailing Campaigns and more
- Set up Appointments for the Sales Team.
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideal) or alternatively experience working for a recruitment industry partner i.e. Recruitment CRM, Industry body etc
- You will have extensive knowledge of the recruitment industry and be confident liaising with senior management within recruitment firms
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Results driven and previous experience working in an sales environment where sales targets are assigned and required to be achieved
Come and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment alongside passionate team mates.
To apply for this position please contact Melissa via firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.