- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 6 month contract: $590 per day
What Will You Do?
Key responsibilities will include supporting forecasting, planning and analysis activities as well as taking a lead role in managing OpEx and Headcount related activities.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to – full job description available for view):
- Drive planning and forecasting activities within the Australian and Emerging market businesses, while interfacing closely with business partners and corporate FP&A team
- Work closely with sales & marketing teams across Australia and Emerging markets to lead all Expense management and Headcount planning and forecasting
- Updating key financial models and creating new financial models from scratch – Including but not limited to lifetime value, pricing models, strategic partner deals etc.
- Update key management reports especially business KPIs to ensure data accuracy
- Create and deliver presentations for various financial and business reviews
What Do You Need?
- Excellent understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and a strong working knowledge of corporate finance theory
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to partner effectively with all functions and levels
- Experience managing customer metrics, revenue, opex and headcount in a corporate matrixed environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills - Including exposure to pivot tables, macros, data tables, OLAP functionality, etc.
- Experience with large financial systems such as Oracle, BO, Hyperion, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or accounting; an MBA would be advantageous although comparable work experience is acceptable
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive work experience in Corporate Finance (Fortune 500 a plus), Tech, Banking/Consulting or Public Accounting