|Job Title:||Lead Estimator|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2021 17:31|
estimates on tenders and bids, identify and respond to tenders, and ultimately value engineering
opportunities to ensure fruitful outcomes for our prospective clients and the business.
Reporting to the Project Director, you will primarily be responsible for estimating tenders and quotes,
and ensuring that these tenders are accurate, submitted on time and within the conditions of the
tender. You will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders (client and subcontractor facing)
and working as part of a Construction/Fitout/Refurbishment division.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Diploma, Degree or Certificate in Construction or relevant experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering, Construction Management, or an
• Extensive experience as an Estimator in the construction field
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Exceptional time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills.
• Brilliant management and negotiation skills.
• Ability to closely collaborate with other project teams and stakeholders.
• Excellent research, proposal writing, and oral presentation skills.
• Extensive knowledge of best industry practices and standards.
• Advanced computer skills and demonstrable competency with software such as Cubit
• Ability to travel extensively and perform site visits.
• Value Engineering
• Staging and programming
Meet tender deadlines
• Subject matter expert (Fitout/refurbishment)
• Presentable/excellent communication both verbal and written
• Monthly reporting on new/potential/closed out tenders
• Being able to lead a team
• Consulting with the Project Director (being able to add insight)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Organised and able to meet deadlines
• Experience using software such as BUILDSOFT, Cubit or other related software
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0406 925 867 for a confidential chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's