Lawyer / Senior Lawyer - Property
**5-6 years PAE**
**Highly competitive package available**
An opportunity for expansion has arisen within a mid sized firm based in the Melbourne CBD with two highly regarded Property partners.
This leading national firm are accredited specialists across Insurance, Commercial, Property and Workplace Law and provide premium legal services to clients. They pride themselves on their innovative, diverse and progressive thinking and give their employees the chance to work alongside national and international clients. The opportunity for growth and career development sets this firm apart from others in the same market.
The firm's team and partners are considered some of the leaders in the field of Property, Planning and Leasing.
Due to a very busy and successful year, this firm are now seeking to employ a talented Property Associate or Senior Associate to join this already and award-winning thriving practice. Opportunities within this team do not arise often, along with the exposure to this quality of work and would suit someone with business spirit and ambition who is looking to take the next step in their career with a highly accredited and awarded national firm.
The areas of expertise span property and development, major projects, agribusiness, infrastructure and resources management amongst others. The type of clients you will be assisting are government organisations, large construction companies, finances and property developers.
The team are looking for someone to join them with a clear path to partnership; this is a team looking for an individual to play an integral part.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience within Property / Real Estate and experience at mid-sized or highly regarded practice will be advantageous
- Ability to work independently but also to mentor other members of the team
- Ability to continue developing the client base alongside fostering relationships already built upon with existing clients and across different practice areas of the firm
- A strong desire for professional growth and achievement
- In return the firm will be positioned to offer a highly competitive package, dependent on experience along with a unique career opportunity within a quality legal organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Rachel Kidd on 0423 667 274 or email email@example.com.