Insurance Lawyer - Professional Indemnity
***2-5 Years PAE**
**Award-winning PI team**
**Competitive Salary and excellent benefits / bonus on offer**
An opportunity exists within a national specialist firm, who predominantly deal with the full breadth of insurance and commercial law, for a Lawyer to join their Professional Indemnity team.
This is a specialist, national law firm who have offices and a presence across nearly every state of Australia. Having achieved an excellent reputation, they are recognised throughout the industry for producing high quality advice and committing to outstanding client service.
The insurance team is first rate in the complex matters they have acquired across the last few years and due to their success and growth an opportunity exists for a lawyer to step in.
All staff are valued for their contribution and have in place a clear career path with an excellent learning and development structure.
This opportunity is for an experienced and passionate insurance lawyer, specialising in Professional Indemnity, looking to further their career. With an existing national and international caseload in situ to inherit, there is opportunity for growth and development of the team long term.
- 2-5 year PQE insurance lawyer with a good reputation
- Experience in Professional Indemnity law preferable
- Technically adept across a range of matters including complex / international property & parenting issues.
- Has good relationships with clients and client referrers to continue the growth of the department.
- A self-motivated and mature attitude to self-management and client management.
- Happy to make occasional business trips interstate to integrate with the broader firm.
In return the firm are able to offer a highly competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Rachel Kidd at Denovo Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 0423 667 274 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV will be held in strictest confidence and not circulated without written consent.