My client is one of the largest national businesses, with sectors across the field within commercial gardening and landscapes as well as Civil and Infrastructure.
You will be maintaining and creating beautiful gardens and landscapes to the highest standard on a variety of commercial projects.
- You must have experience within Parks and Gardens or Landscaping.
- A horticultural background would be a bonus but not a necessity.
- Previous experience is a must, a minimum of 3-5 years.
- The location: Campbellfield.
- You will be a Gardener / Landscaper for the maintenance of the head office of this business, allowing you to be at the centre of daily activities.
- You will be given work benefits for time served and flexibility.
- The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable and willing to learn and be apart of a team/family culture.
This really is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career where you are able to progress within the business.
Please do apply within, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat on 0498016335.
I look forward to discussing your new role with you!