Join a medium sized firm with offices in Brisbane and Melbourne offering architecture, landscape architecture and interior design services to their clients within the institutional and public architecture sectors. The Brisbane office consists of 30 design professionals including 3 Landscape Architects.
A permanent position is available for a mid-level Landscape Architect. The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5 plus years' experience as a Landscape Architect
- Experience working on larger-scale institutional projects such as universities or correctional facilities
- Proficiency using ArchiCAD, Indesign and Photoshop
- Passion for quality design
- Interest in collaborating with other design disciplines
Please apply for this position using the link provided. Alternatively contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.