Projects are varied and include institutional, public, residential, sporting and justice.
A permanent position is available for a Senior Landscape Architect within the firm's Melbourne office. This is an all round role and suits an experienced Landscape Architect who is confident leading a team at all project stages - and who is interested in growing the practices local presence as a stand alone architecture offering.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Landscape Architecture
- 6 plus years experience; ideally within Australia
- Leadership ability and the desire to mentor your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team including collaboration with architectural professionals
- Revit proficiency is preferred
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals