An established practice employing Landscape Architects, Architects and Interior Designer. This firm works on projects nationally and the Landscape Architecture team works both exclusively on landscape project as well as collaboratively with the architects on projects.
Projects are varied and include institutional, public, residential, sporting and justice.
A permanent position is available for a mid to senior level Landscape Architect within the firm's Melbourne office. This is an all round role and suits a Landscape Architect who is confident at all project stages.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Masters of Landscape Architecture
- 6 plus years experience; ideally within Australia
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team including collaboration with architectural professionals
- Revit proficiency
- Join a fantastic design firm that promotes collaboration and work life balance
- Project variety in regard to size and type; high profile projects
- Work alongside a team of talented and passionate design professionals