National Architecture and Design Firm with offices in Melbourne and Brisbane. The Melbourne studio employs approximately 35 staff consisting of Landscape Architects, Architects, Drafters and Interior Designers. They work across several sectors including institutional and justice and their projects are often large-scale and high profile.
You will have approximately 5 years post grad experience as a Landscape Architect and be passionate and enthusiastic about your work. We are looking for someone who fits within the company culture (fun, open and collaborative) as well as possess a talent and flair for Landscape design.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree
- 5 years post graduate experience on Victorian / National landscape projects
- Proficient in Revit
- Experience working on institutional, justice or public projects will be highly regarded
- Great work ethic
- Fun and engaging personality
- Opportunity to work on high profile and large-scale projects
- Amazing team of architectural professionals
- Great work culture
Please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion or apply using the link below.