Land Acquisition Manager - Mandarin Speaker
We are looking for an experienced land acquisition manager for one of our clients based in Sydney CBD. Our client is a leading and inspirational property development company in Australia and internationally.
What will be regarded as a successful candidate?
- A proven track record in development sites or residential sales in the Sydney metropolitan area
- Undertake and manage valuations and negotiations for property acquisition
- Building and maintaining high quality client relationships with developers/vendors of property that fits within the group's target parameters to source potential projects
- Preparing project feasibility reports and DA
- Reviewing transaction agreements
- Manage and coordinate with sales, engineering, environmental, legal, and other functional groups
- An understanding and thorough knowledge of the Sydney property market
What is essential in this role?
- Proficiency in use of Estate Master
- Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a residential development site and commercial asset acquisition transactions
- Current drivers' licence and own vehicle
- Demonstrated outstanding organisational and communication skills both written and oral
What is benefit for you?
- Permanent full- time role
- The heart of Sydney CBD
- Perfect chance to join a growing team
- Join a local reputable development company with an innovative vibe
If this sounds like you, please contact Aili on 0432368342 or send your most updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org