- Salary up to $100K + Super + $18K Car Allowance + Phone + Microsoft Surface + Uncapped Bonuses!
- Join an Iconic architectural interior design & construction products brand!
- Strategic Sales Key Account Manager role, developing high value sales ($500K-$5M+)
- Drive the Healthcare & Medical, Education & Commercial sales market strategy representing world class products!
- No product experience required, supported by an experienced product team
- Thrive in a culture focused on people development & career growth!
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial interiors, FF&E & healthcare product solutions, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business.
As a Key Account Manager you will spearhead the growth of the Healthcare, Medical & Commercial markets for ACT. You will develop opportunities within Public & Private Health & Aged Care, Education & Corporate sectors.
- Leverage an existing client portfolio of key organisations, private & public health groups
- Work with the State Sales Manager to execute the local market strategy
- Manage & grow a sales pipeline of large scale project opportunities (each ranging $500K-$5M+)
- Present to & build value added relationships with key Design practices for project specification
- Engage multiple stakeholders including Project Managers, Designers, End Client, Builders, Commercial Property Groups
- Promote consultancy services including workplace strategy, project planning and management
- Supported by an experienced technical products and administration teams to develop solutions, pricing and bids
- Success will equal opportunities for further progression within the business
- Experience selling product or service solutions
- Dealing with Healthcare / Medical or Agedcare market, Education, Government or Corporate
- Experience within interior design, architectural products, commercial furniture/FF&E, commercial property although advantageous is not essential
- Sales, business development and networking are strengths you posses
Recognised brand, strategic Key Account Manager role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this Sales Account Manager or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404 SK0897Z Sales Key Account Manager