- Salary up to $100K + $15K Car Allowance + iPad + iPhone + Client Entertainment Budget + Uncapped Incentives & Bonuses!
- Strategic role, bidding for large Government projects!
- Australia's leading interior design products manufacturer
- No product or industry experience required, supported by an experienced product team
- Government, Health, Education or Corporate sector sales experience? Read below
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial furniture, interior solutions and technologies, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10 offices and consult to the likes of Fujitsu, Facebook, IAG, Telstra, TruEnergy etc.
They are now looking for a proactive Key Account Manager to join their growing Sydney sales team and spearhead the development of their Government portfolio.
- Leverage an existing portfolio of longstanding relationships with state and federal government agencies
- Identifying opportunities to plan major office moves office refits and relocations, whereby the business can consult on workplace strategy, project planning and management
- Supported by an experienced furniture product team to develop solutions
- Experienced administration team to develop tenders, pricing and bids
- Success will equal lucrative earnings and opportunities for further progression within an Australian market leader
- Strong sales background with demonstrated experience developing opportunities within the Government, Health, Education or Corporate sector
- A proactive approach to sales, whether that be developing opportunities within existing clients or developing relationships with new contacts
- Willingness to work as a team, leveraging the product team, allowing you to focus on relationship and opportunity development
- An interest in or experience with the commercial design/furniture and/or Commercial Property market may be advantageous
Defined by a highly experience & creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded well with lucrative bonuses, team building functions & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404