Key Account ManagerKey Account Manager - Waste Management Services - Sydney
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is one of Australia’s largest Waste Management organisations, catering to clients in all verticals. They provide a solution-based service to small to large business across the Industrial, Healthcare, Catering, Commercial, Retail, Government and Education sectors.
Over the years they have developed a fantastic culture of professionals who support one another, lead by example, openly discuss ideas and strive for their individual and collective goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with major key clients, exploring the market for new industry segments to grow into and generating new business. You will be reporting directly into the Managing Director and working with the team to establish a new industry segment and product range to go suit.
- Manage existing Key Accounts in the Waste Service industry
- Explore new market segments
- Generate new business
- Be apart of new product development
- Take new products to market
- Achieve key performance indicators
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience within Waste Management
- Experience selling into broad range of Service clients
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Be a part of a Global Business
- Take front stage during a high growth period
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply to send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com