- Represent a $1B+ iconic Australian workplace furniture & interior design products sales brand!
- Join a newly formed Canberra sales team, with a reinvigorated strategy & vision!
- Grow your career in a demonstrated culture of internal promotion!
- Work with innovative local and international brands
- Drive the Key Account engagement strategy & partner on major projects
- Salary up to $100K + $17K car + Bonus
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial/workplace furniture, interior solutions and technologies, they also research and consult on the role well-planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 16 offices and consult to the likes of CBA, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, BHP, IAG, Telstra, QANTAS
As a Senior Projects Account Manager you will take ownership of a portfolio of Canberra's top design firms, Government Agencies & Large Corporates, growing relationships and mapping out short, medium & long term growth opportunities.
- Report to a collaborative Director / ACT State Manager
- Develop project partnerships and deeper engagement with key design practices
- Offer unique services such as people & culture consulting, workplace planning
- Identify blocks with underperforming accounts & formulate growth strategies
- Engage with key government agencies & large private organisations
- Leverage technical, bidding, operational & project delivery teams
- Represent at industry functions, client entertainment, marketing initiatives
To be considered for this position you have
- Sold any product or service, to the government, health or corporate markets OR
- experience selling architectural/interior design products or commercial/workplace furniture OR
- worked for a commercial design firm as a Designer or BDM
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded with employee incentives & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404