Junior to Intermediate Electrical Engineer
My client is a leading ﬁrm of consulting engineers with a global presence. The company works collaboratively with clients and design professionals on iconic projects in diverse and challenging ﬁelds.
I am looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to help the team deliver projects across the existing commercial and retail building sector for either building owners or tenants. An individual who is keen to experience all aspects of a project lifecycle from inception to completion An individual who enjoys and is capable of working on multiple small projects at a time. An individual who is interested in external facing interactions with Clients, Contractors, Architects and Project Managers.
You will be working alongside more experienced Electrical Engineers who will guide and train you in the field of Building Services with a focus on Electrical Services.
You will experience all aspects of a project lifecycle from inception (fee proposal) right through to project completion (built form handover) along with the various interactions with internal team members and external parties such as Project Managers, Architects, Buildings, Contractors and Suppliers.
You will develop your technical expertise and knowledge across all facets of electrical engineering in the Building Services environment which will range from simple projects to complex projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 + years of experience working as an Electrical Engineer within a building services environment.
- The ability to complete design and analysis of electrical, power, lighting, communications, security, and data services for the construction industry; with comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards.
- Exposure to REVIT or a willingness to learn
- Emerging client facing skills (or a desire and capability to develop these)
- An interest to learn the fundamentals of the wider building services offering which includes mechanical, wet and dry fire and hydraulic services
- Strong technical skills, with proficiency in design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and fluent articulate English.
- Organised, efficient and driven to exceed customer expectations.
- At least 2 years of experience working in Australia.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Paid Parental Leave entitlements
- Excellent Remuneration
- Career Progression Opportunity
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional Membership Reimbursement
- Annual Individual Bonus
- Social Club Activities & Fundraising
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org