Business Services Accountant - Highly Regarded & Growing CA FirmOur client is a 4 Partner Chartered firm in beautiful modern offices located 5-minute walk from the beach! They have been in operation for over 40 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
Due to recent growth, they are currently have two positions available from a junior and a senior level.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
- Minimum 2 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Have completed (or be near completion) CA / CPA studies
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Work with a diverse mix of business clients
- Lots of client’s interaction
- Supportive, social, and collaborative team
- Quarterly staff functions and monthly team lunches
- Public transport at the front door and free all-day parking in walking distance!
This is a full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their team. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this, they have a very-low staff turnover.
This role will not be around for long - To apply, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.