They provide a combination of accounting, taxation, superannuation, and consulting services to their clients that are from a diverse mix of industries and vary in sizes. They build strong and long-lasting relationships with their clients which enables them to tailor their services to meet their individual needs.
A very exciting opportunity has opened up for a Junior to Intermediate Accountant to join their team. Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be involved with preparation of income tax returns, financial statements, BAS and FBT for all business structures, Compliance with payroll tax, Workcover and superannuation guarantee, business structuring and more!
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Career pathways
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events
- Bonus structures
- Study support
- Flexible working arrangements
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have started your CA / CPA studies (or be willing to do so)
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have good technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, trusts and management accounting requirements
- Have experience using XERO
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing which has resulted in TWO positions being created. These opportunities will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.