They are a close-knit team of motivated and technically strong accountants. Some being with the firm for 15 years! They provide monthly internal and external training, offer flexible working arrangements, have team lunches, morning teas, charity events and work in a beautiful modern office with bayside views.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements
- Client consultation
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
- 2 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Experience within a local public practice will be highly regarded
Staff benefits include:
- Supportive Partners, managers and a great team environment
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable partner
- Monthly staff training
- Client Interaction
- Fun and social working environment
- CA Mentorship & Study Support!!
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.