Junior Project Manager / Contract AdministratorA well established Building & Construction company based in Sydney are currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to join their team. This would also be a good opportunity for an Contracts Administrator with Management experience.
You will be working on various projects across Sydney covering the Commercial, Government and Aged Care sectors.
This would suit a Contracts Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be working closely with the Director and will be heavily involved in Quality Control, Subcontractor Management, Reporting, Project & Contract Management, Site Management and OHS.
You MUST have;
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience as a Project Manager / Contracts Administrator within the Commercial Construction Industry
- Experience on Commercial, Government, Aged Care or Airport projects
- Experience in Quality Control
- Builders Licence highly advantageous
- Builder / Trade experience and qualifications preferred
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong leadership / management skills
- Full Drivers Licence
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to email@example.com
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.