In this role you will be reporting into the Commercial and senior project Manager and working as part of a dedicated project team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently keeping to time frames and to budget.
You will get the opportunity to work with and learn from experienced professionals and develop your skills to help you achieve your long term career goals.
The majority of the role will be as a Contracts Administrator but you will also be given the opportunity to run your own projects as you progress.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and issue subcontractor agreements
- Preparation of cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Manage clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers
- Letting and negotiation contracts
- programming work , oversee projects up to $10m build and fit out
- Degree in Construction Management or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a CA/Junior PM role
- Proven experience working on Commercial Fit Out/Refurbishment projects
- Have the ability to work autonomously and fast paced environment
Please APPLY now or for more information contact James Hewetson on 0423822757 or email@example.com