Junior Project Manager
Reporting to the Commercial Director assigned for each
specific project this role. The Project Manager is expected to
ensure the safety & ensuring that programme deadlines are met
• Project managers
• Contract administrators
• Financial administration (Part)
• Sub-contractor payment approvals
• Weekly project reporting internal
• Weekly project reporting external
Leadership & Mentoring
• Training of new delivery staff
• Mentoring & coaching of current & new delivery staff
• Overseeing Project & Site Management delivery teams
• Professional approach.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical thinking.
• Business awareness.
• Strategic thinking.
• Positive approach to change
• Tertiary level qualification for either Project Management or
• Certificate Ill in Occupation Health & Safety minimum
Registered commercial builder licence (preferred)
Minimum 2 years’ commercial project management experience in
commercial fit out.
Knowledge Knowledge of Worker’s Health & Safety Legislation throughout
Skills & Competencies
• Customer service focused: committed to providing
exceptional customer service across all channels – written,
phone and face to face.
• Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and
concisely, varying communication style depending upon the
• Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written
skills when communicating with others, both internally and
• Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical,
• Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as
required and get on with team members.
• Time management/organisation: accomplish objectives
effectively within time frame given and carry out
administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely
• Professional approach (essential)
• Confident manner (essential)
• Positive approach to change (essential)
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2016
which includes: Outlook & Excel (essential)
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Project 2013 +
• Full clean driver license (essential)
If this sounds like your ideal new role, please apply online or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 0406 925 867 to have a confidential chat.
Good luck !
Australian citizen need only apply - Australian experience is necessary